Are you a stressed out small business owner with too much to do?
Is your ‘to do’ list growing? Are your projects building up?
Are daily tasks being put off? Does it seem that your time seems to be shrinking?
I can help. I am currently available as a freelance project manager. I am a great project manager. I am a great virtual assistant. I can work virtually, or if you are in the Silicon Valley, I will come to your office.
My friends joke that my middle name is resourceful and I have to agree. I am an experienced professional with excellent communication, interpersonal and computer skills. I am a natural leader with strong project management skills. I am successful at managing simultaneous stakeholders and projects with crucial time frames. My corporate background consists of marketing project management and procurement.
Customer Reference Project Manager
I was at Cisco for 8 years where I established the Customer Reference program for US technology and vertical markets.
Working with marcom managers, public relations, account managers and the field I created an incentive program and processes for customer wins, customer references and case studies.
My significant projects were:
- Working with marcom managers, public relations, account managers and the field I created an incentive program and processes for customer wins, customer references and case studies.
- Facilitating cross functional Customer Reference campaigns and meetings and managed editorial calendar for collaboration of Customer Stories.
- Developing and managing internal Customer Reference Program database and intranet portal.
- Creating the Cisco.com Customer Case Study website
- Managing the development of the Case Study database for Cisco’s intranet
- Publishing weekly at: http://www.cisco.com/web/about/success-stories/index.html
Computerworld Honors Program Manager
The Computerworld Honors Program brings together the men, women, organizations and institutions around the world whose visionary applications of information technology promote positive social, economic and educational change. The program recognizes organizations nominated by the Chairmen/CEOs of 100 leading global IT companies, known as the Computerworld Honors Chairmen’s Committee.
- Managing the Customer Nominations and Case Study Submissions for Cisco customers who demonstrated extraordinary use of information technology.
- Managing Executive Underwriting and Sponsorship
- Managing the Advertising and Placement for the Program Magazine
- Organizing Cisco’s guest attendance for the Gala Awards Dinner.
- Freelance Project Manager, Web Design and Web Maintenance: July 2008 – Present
- Marketing Project Manager at Cisco Systems: October 2000 – August 2008
- Purchasing Agent at Apple Computer, Silicon Graphics, Molecular Devices Corp, Syva Company: 1987 – 2000
- Bentley University, B.S. Marketing
- Foothill College, Travel Careers: 1999 – 2001
- Foothill College, Web Design: 2009 – 2010
- Current California Real Estate License